Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Vintage Hawaiian Dresses & Shirts Sundresses Leisure Suits










Spring has sprung and so have soooo many fabulous vintage dresses that I am busy posting this month! We're getting into summer and we all need a little something "new" in our closet! I have fabulous 50's dresses, sun dresses, Hawaiian dresses, Hawaiian shirts, evening dresses, leisure suits, vintage jumpers and cat suits & more! I am working hard to post these vintage finds as quickly as possible. Many of them are new old stock with tags! All will be priced to sell! Check out Dena's Vintage Closet daily to see what has been added from my vast inventory! Some of the upcoming listings are pictured here.....Happy shopping! E-mail me with any questions or requests. Send your questions to admin@denasvintagecloset.com . View these items when posted at www.denasvintagecloset.com for details!

No comments: